Senior EMC Test Engineer
Role: Senior EMC Test Engineer
Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
Russell Taylor has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior EMC Test Engineer to join our client who is currently going through some major growth currently and are looking for someone to become a part of their expanding team. The right candidate will have a strong background in EMC with a good technical ability of managing projects and have the knowledge of testing from multiple different industries. If you are looking for a new role in Manchester or looking to step up into a Senior EMC Role please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Excellent writing and oral skills using the English language are crucial.
- General computer literacy with the ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and other similar commercial programs are necessary.
- Communications skills are important, especially the ability to interface with customers.
- Working knowledge of electronics is essential.
- A senior test engineer would be expected to be capable of assessing criteria and performing diagnostic analysis.
- Testing, such as electrical safety inspection, radio type approval, flammability and mechanical strength
- Experience in radio frequency measurement and spectral analysis is required.
- Ability to follow test procedures thoroughly and diligently. A working knowledge of Standards and quality systems is essential.
- Management and supervision of testing
- Administration of quality systems
- Interfacing with clients
- Application and interpretation of Directives and Standards
- Technical report writing
- Specification, design and construction of specialist test equipmentPerson/Qualification
- Must hold relevant Degree/HNC appropriate to the role
- Person must hold between 3-5 years' experience
- Be proficient with report writing and working to appropriate standards
- Must be customer focused
- Strong knowledge in EMC testing
- Ability to manage multiple projects
EMC, Test Engineer, Electrical, Eletronic, Electromagnetic, compatibility, electromagnetic, electro-magnetic, radio frequency, electrical, electronic, edition, Trac, element materials, element, Certification, Inspection, Laboratory, workshop, sensor, radio beacons, radio beacon, RF test equipment, spectrum analyser, signal denerator, power meters, power meter, Oscilloscopes, spectrum Analyzer, Multi-meter, blue tooth, bluetooth, 55032, calibrate, 60945, cellular, chamber chambers, lab, J electrical, test, test engineer
- Test Engineer
- radio frequency
- element materials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job