Unique opportunity for a bright and energetic Senior Embedded Software / Electronics Engineer to design and develop world-leading industrial internet of things wireless sensor and measurement technology. You will work through the full firmware and hardware design lifecycle with 70% of your time spent on firmware (embedded C/C++/assembler) and 30% on electronics (primarily digital but also analogue hardware) design. The successful Senior Embedded Software / Electronics Engineer will join a small and dynamic business with a bright future where your contribution will be highly valued and promotion prospects are really positive. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply now!
Essential Senior Embedded Software / Electronics EngineerSkills:
- Embedded systems and combined hardware/firmware systems experience
- C/C++/Assembler programming in embedded environments
- Design and implementation of digital and analogue hardware
- Full product lifecycle project management
- Familiarity with electronics test and measurement equipment
- Network protocol (TCP, UDP, HTTP) understanding advantageous but not essential
- FPGA also useful
Role: Senior Embedded Software / Electronics Engineer
Salary: £60-75K plus benefits (pension, private healthcare, life assurance, group income protection scheme, flexible working environment, 25 days holiday, free parking)
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Embedded Software Engineer * Hardware Designer * Senior Firmware Engineer
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!
- Digital Circuit Design
- Embedded Software