There is now an opportunity for a Senior Electronics Test Engineer to join a successful manufacturing company based in north Kent. Salary for the Senior Electronics Test Engineer is c£28,000 neg + benefits
Senior Electronics Test Engineer - JOB FUNCTION:
The production testing, verification and fault-finding of all in-house products at appropriate stages of the manufacturing process.
Senior Electronics Test Engineer - MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To test assemblies in accordance with written procedures and achieve production delivery targets
• To be able to diagnose any faults on assemblies down to component level.
• Assist and mentor junior staff with regards fault-finding of products
• Review problems/persistent failures and report findings to generate preventative actions
• Support the Chief Engineer in fault-finding / repair / design and manufacture of fixtures and other activities
• To understand and implement necessary anti-static precautions.
• To follow instructions as indicated on BOM and route cards
• To understand IPC standards with regard to own area.
• To be aware of company health and safety requirements.
• To actively participate in the Company’s Continuous Improvement Programme.
• To generate and debug programs for Takaya Flying Probe Machine
Senior Electronics Test Engineer - PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum ONC/HNC in Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• Relevant electronics testing experience
• Excellent familiarity with basic and advanced electronic components and their in-circuit functionality.
• Thorough understanding of Testing Methodologies.
• Test Expert knowledge is desirable, however not essential as training can be provided
• To be very competent in the reading of and interpretation of Circuit Diagrams, with respect to PCB assemblies and systems.
• High level of Fault-finding ability down to component level.
• Ability to use both basic equipment (e.g. Digital Multimeters, Oscilloscope, bench Power Supplies) as well as more advanced equipment (such as Spectrum Analysers, Network Analysers, Function Generators)
• Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with key customers
• Supervisory experience / capability
Keywords: Senior Test Engineer / Senior Electronics Test Engineer / Test Manager / Test Supervisor / Electronics Test Technician / Electronics Test Engineer / Test Engineer / Test Technician / Electronic Engineer / Electronics Engineer / Electronic Test / Test Operator / Test Operative
Commutable from: Woolwich / Belvedere / Bexleyheath / Welling / Dartford / Swanley / Orpington / Bromley / Lewisham / Gravesend / Rochester / Chatham / Gillingham
- PCB design
- Test Equipment
- Electronic Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'