Are you searching for or open to stepping into the next stage of your career in an exciting and competitive new position as a Senior Electronics Engineer?
Senior Electronics Engineer company
The company are relatively small and are based in Surrey. They are a highly successful and growing technology company who have their own in house design, development and manufacturing. As well as the opportunity to join their growing team with plenty of opportunity for further career progression and personal development, the company boasts a competitive benefits package including an annual bonus.
Senior Electronics Engineer role responsibilities
Some of your responsibilities as a Senior Electronics Engineer would include but not be limited to:
- Generating electronic specifications on behalf of customers
- Leading certain electronics development projects
- Electronic Design from initial concept through to production
- Aiding production and supply chain with NPD
- A mixture of supervising and conducting of EMC test work (in-house and external)
Essential Senior Electronics Engineer experience
- 5+ years of experience in analogue and digital circuit design
- Multilayer PCB layout experience
- Design for EMC
- Previous proven leadership experience
- Working knowledge of brushless motor design concepts
- Degree (2:1 or above) in Electronics or other relevant discipline
- Prior experience working with PSU’s, signal conditioning or protection circuitry would also be beneficial
Senior Electronics Engineer application process
If this opportunity sound like it could be of interest and you would like to be considered for this Senior Electronics Engineer position please apply by simply uploading an up to date copy of your CV below and you will receive a call to discuss the next steps.
Please note that the company will only be able to consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'