Rare and very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Senior Electrical/Electronics Engineer to join a start-up designing and developing the next generation of analytical instrumentation.
Our client, a start-up company developing high-end scientific instruments, is looking for an ambitious and flexible Electronics Engineer. At this forward thinking & growing organisation, your main role will be to support senior members with the company’s instrument related activities (design, integration, documentation, support, CE marking).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the integration of precision power supply modules, ensuring low noise, low THD and synchronisation with various systems,
- Continuous design improvement activities and documentation of processes,
- Test and troubleshoot developed systems - provide support during all the product development life cycle such as R&D, production and Field Service,
- Help the company to obtain CE Marking certificate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Electronics Engineering degree and relevant industry experience with measurement instrumentation
- A minimum of 3 years’ industrial experience in precision circuit design, ideally using SPICE.
- Understanding of analog/digital crossover
- Previous experience with scientific instruments would be highly advantageous.
Candidates must be flexible, independent and willing to go the extra mile when required in order to work effectively in this innovative start-up company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, a challenging working environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
Apply now to VRS or contact Franck Peron for more details!
Keywords: Electronics, electrical, electronics engineer, power supply, high-end instrument, measurement, documenting, integration, integrating, CE marking, Analog, digital, ADC, SPICE, LabView, simulation, Reading, Wokingham, Swindon, London, South East, VRS6772FP
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'