Due to rapidly increasing workload. A leading Defence company are looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer to help lead their hardware team. You will design, develop and review digital and analogue circuits and also firmware from concept to final product release in order to create top of the range defence products.
This position has clear progression towards Chief Engineer and possibly further to director level.
· Analogue & Digital Circuit design
· Embedded C/C++
· PCB design (OrCAD ideally)
· Full product design life cycles
· FPGA design
· Systems Engineering (Systems design/integration, requirements management etc.)
· Company pension
· Private medical insurance
· 24 days holiday + bank holidays
· Flexi time
· Overtime scheme where you can exchange additional hours for extra holiday
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Principal Electronics Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at or call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'