Are you a Senior Electronics Engineer looking for your next opportunity to work for an expanding team? Do you have experience within the defence/ maritime sectors and all aspects of electronic design? If you are an Electronics Engineer looking for your next role then there is an opportunity to join a business where the role has the potential to grow into a Chief Engineer position in the future.
Senior Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of electronics design including legislative compliance e.g. CE, EMC, RoHS, Safety etc.
- Can evaluate, mitigate and manage engineering risks across projects for which you will be directly/indirectly responsible.
- Have a high level of both verbal and written communication skills providing regular communication to internal and external stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Be able to manage, motivate and develop engineering employees to ensure they fulfil their roles and meet targets within agreed timelines and standards of quality
- Ability to present complex ideas to all levels of the customer community and both internal and external Stakeholders
- Willingness to work as part of a collaborative enterprise with other companies including short periods of detached duty where necessary
Senior Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, Development and Review of digital and analogue circuits (from concept to final product)
- Design, Development and Review of firmware sub-systems (from concept to final product)
- Undertake design activities at both the equipment and system levels
- Meeting technical requirements through all phases of design, integration and leading to customer acceptance
- Technical governance of a portfolio of projects by acting as Design Authority or independent reviewer as appropriate.
- Undertake the duties of the Hardware lead where additional support may be required on projects, bids and product development activities.
- Supporting the research and development of products within the Company, improving engineering quality, efficiency and cost.
- Participate in project reviews and support presentations at relevant Design Review Meetings
- Support to the business development team and preparation of technical proposals when required.
Senior Electronics Engineer Qualifications:
- Candidates must have the ability to attain SC UK security clearance
- Full driving license is essential
- Chartered member of a professional institution or working towards Chartered status would be desirable
- Degree level educated in a related engineering discipline
- Ability to travel on occasions within the UK & Internationally
If you are interested in this Senior Electronics Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon
- sc clearance
- sc cleared
- security clearance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'