BMR Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Electronics Engineer to work for our client who are a widely established Electronic Manufacturing company based in North Devon.
Senior Electronics Design Engineer (PSU- Power Supply)
£55,000 - £60,000
Sector: PSU / Power Supply / Electronics / Power Electronics / Design / Development / Switch Mode Power Supply / Modular / SMT / AC / DC / PFC Circuits / Magnetic Design / Resonant Power /
Overview: We are currently seeking a senior electronics engineer with experience in leading the technical aspects of designing switch mode power supplies. The requirement is a result of an ambitious production schedule for our client's new range of modular power systems.
- BSc qualified in subjects related to Power Electronics (Relevant MSc or PHD beneficial)
- Power supply design covering topologies including: buck, boost and half or full bridge.
- Resonant power stage design
- Design of PFC Circuits
- Design experience with magnetics for transformers or chokes
- Knowledge / recognition of components, their performance & suppliers
- Knowledge of PCB Design rules
- Knowledge of digital control and software's (Beneficial)
- The ability to design power supplies in range from 80 to 600w from scratch including magnetics design and PCB layout supervision
- Power factor correction (PFC) experience up to 1500w (Beneficial)
- Able to carry out control loop stabilisation, thermal management and EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility) design and problem solving
- Experience of leading small projects (Beneficial)
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'