We are looking for a Senior Electronic Design Engineer to join our Electronics & Software team on a contract basis with an initial term of 3 - 6 months. Helping to develop new products and technologies, you'll be responsible for:
- electronic product development
- Designing anything from medical analyser systems to military radio equipment
- Design and development of electronic systems
- Full project life-cycle - From simulation and sourcing through to circuit design, to prototype build and design verification
- Working on multiple projects at any one time
- Working in a team of 9 (design engineers)
- Designing packages used: Altium Designer for schematic capture and PCB layout
Key Skills/ Experience
- A medical or defense background is preferred
- Knowledge of analogue circuit design principles
- Knowledge of digital electronics principles, 8-bit/ARM micro-controllers, FPGAs etc
- Knowledge of communication interfaces (UART, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet etc.)
- Experience using Altium Designer for schematic capture and PCB layout
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Elizabeth Stacey directly at or call them for a confidential discussion on .
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
- electronic design
- PCB layout
- 8-bit/ARM micro-controllers
- analogue circuit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'