Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary - £43,000 - £45,000
25 days hol + bank hol + pension
- You will join a highly successful design and manufacturer who supply specialist products and systems to some of the biggest OEM manufactures in the world.
- Through an expanding order book are now looking to recruit a Senior Electronics Engineer to join the existing engineering team based in the Buckingham area.
- Working across a varied design and production setting you'll be responsible for full conceptual design, schematic, layout, prototyping and testing of electronic systems for low volume
- Working in a small passionate design engineering team with support from experienced electronic, mechanical and optical engineers.
- You'll have direct involvement in the projects at every level from customer to supplier across the UK and overseas
- High level of Electronics design expertise and qualifications combined with a wide-ranging interest in electrical systems and applications.
- Previous experience in a senior role with responsibility for complete systems design.
- Experience of electronics system design at component level for; Low power DC-DC converters, power circuits with consideration to thermal management, EMC critical design and layout.
- PCB layout experience for multi-layer boards using modern CAD systems.
- Hands on technical skills for building and testing prototype circuits.
- Automotive electronics design experience, possibly with CAN/LIN BUS systems. Familiarity with micro-controllers and ability to programme in "C".
- Degree qualified within an electronic engineering discipline essential
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"