Senior Electronics Design Engineer
You will ideally be based within a commutable distance of Coventry
£45,000 - £65,000 + Progression + Flexible Hours + Great Company Benefits
Are you a Senior Electronics Design Engineer looking for an interesting new role with a rapidly growing company, where you will be the technical expert on interesting and technically challenging projects?
On offer is a chance to get on board early and make an impact within this successful company whilst working alongside well-known industry professionals and progressing your career as they push their growth further.
This company specialise within the design of innovative consumer products and have made a name for themselves in the industry. They are looking to take on like-minded professionals who share their goals and can help them grow and develop.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Senior Electronics Design Engineer and will be looking for a long-term position where you can impact the growth of a great company.
- Designing and implementing hardware electronics of new products
- Drafting technical specifications, bill of materials and assembly instructions and negotiating with suppliers
- Opportunities to develop a career with a growing company
- You will ideally have previous experience as an Electronics Design Engineer and within PCB design
- Preferably you will have experience working with DC motors and lithium ion batteries.
- Looking to make an impact within an already successful company
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will Lang-Whiston
- Electrical Design
- Product Design
- Design Engineer
- Electronic Design
- Electronics Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'