ROLE- Senior Electronics Design Engineer
LOCATION- Near Cambridge
SALARY- £50,000 - £65,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client are leading innovators in their field, they design and develop hardware and software products that are used on a world-wide scale. They are looking to take on a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to work as part of their Research and Development team, on a permanent basis, near Cambridge.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A minimum 5 years' experience in design engineering.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar.
- A flexible approach to working with new technologies and a strong grasp of technologies learnt in previous roles.
- Great attention to detail, committed to achieving perfect results the first-time round.
- Comfortable working in a lead role.
- Enthusiastic with very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer role will involve:
- Working on a wide number of different tasks.
- Upkeeping existing product designs, product approvals and providing production support.
- Working with varied technologies in Electronic design.
- Contributing to project development.
- Effectively supporting the wider team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- digital design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job