An outstanding opportunity has arisen within a global high-tech instrumentation manufacturer for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join their talented team of Engineers. You will be innovatively designing, developing and implementing bespoke customer solutions.
As a Senior Electronics Design Engineer your responsibilities would include:
- Take responsibility for technical solutions within specific electronics development projects, working flexibly within a multidisciplinary team to deliver the product.
- To set up and participate in design reviews and keep thorough design and implementation records.
- Providing support for existing products and ongoing support for new products as needed.
- Keeping up to date with trends in your field.
- Have a Masters, Honours Degree or similar experience in Electronic/Engineering/Science?
- Have experience with writing embedded software both in C and assembler?
- Experience in designing complex SMT multilayer PCBs of 500 components or more?
- Experience with analogue simulation with LTSPICE?
If so, Apply now.