Based in Oxford, the Senior Electronic Design Engineer will be joining a truly innovative company focused on the design and development of drone and other propulsion based technology. The products are developed using new ideas and techniques which are set to revolutionise the industry. These ground-breaking products utilises wireless data comms, video data streaming / capture and on-board algorithm processing.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will be responsible for new product development from concept through the full design cycle and to manufacture. Other responsibilities will include low power / battery powered design, High Speed Digital Design, Analogue Design and Embedded microprocessor based electronics.
The successful candidate will be an innovative thinker and problem solver, with a proven background in Electronics / Hardware Design. Other areas of experience should include:
- A strong background on the development of low power microcontrollers
- Familiarity with I2C, UART, ZigBee/Wifi, MIPI or other high-speed serial links
- Low Power/Battery powered electronics design
- An understanding of wireless products and RF networks
- A good relevant Degree in Electronics / Physics (or related)
Please get in touch if you would like to understand more about this position and the exciting products that the successful candidate will be developing.
- Low power