Role: Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
A fantastic Global growing technology and engineering specialist organisation based in Manchester who have a brilliant presence across multiple industries such as Design & Development of Electronics, Medical, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Smart Technology, Rail and many others have a new opening position as they’re now seeking to hire for a driven, ambitious, and passionate Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis and join their dynamic team to support current & future exciting growth.
The salary on offer is £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience. Remote interviews are taking place and there is flexibility of working remotely from home too due to the pandemic.
Role: The successful Senior Electronics Design Engineer will be part of an excellent Engineering team and you will work closely with other functions, such as, Electronics engineers, software engineers, design engineering, systems design and manufacturing. The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for the Design, Development and Review of digital and analogue circuits (from concept to final product) as well as undertaking design activities at both the equipment and system levels.
The successful Senior Electronics Design Engineer will have experience in the following areas:
- Degree or above in a relevant discipline such as Computing, Software/Embedded Systems Engineering or Electronics.
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Experience in product design lifecycle – from concept to introduction into manufacturing
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Competence with a range of design tools -Altium, Proteus, CADSTAR, EasyPC, AutoCAD etc
- Demonstrable ability to develop firmware using C/C++ programming languages
- Network communication interface – SPI, I2C, USB, URAT, RS232/485, Ethernet, TCPIP
- Lab test equipment – Oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analysers
- Embedded microcontroller based platforms, such as 8-bit/16-bit/ 32bit ARM Cortex microcontroller
- Strong practical skills – debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Design and testing of EMC
- Experience gained in product development within a regulated domain such safety critical or medical systems (EN 60601-1, FCC, CE marking)
- Project management and leadership skills
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer who is looking to elevate and expand their Electronics Engineering Career, to join a successful Established business. If this role is perfect for you, please apply with your latest CV or call Frank at Premier Group for more information on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'