Senior Electronic Security Engineer
My client AVANZA Intelligent IT & Security is a privately-owned Hertfordshire based IT and Security Company, specialists in integration and large projects.
Installing and maintaining IP CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Systems in London and the surrounding areas.
Also providing IT support as a Microsoft Partner to SME’s.
My client is looking for an experienced Security Installation & Service Engineer to join the Security Team.
- Installation, Commissioning of Access Control, IP Surveillance & Intruder Systems
- Servicing & fault finding of Access Control, IP Surveillance & Intruder Systems
- Carrying out Planned Preventive Maintenances
- Technical Phone Support
- Full UK Drivers license
- No Criminal Record
- Must live within 20 miles of Hertfordshire
- Out of Hours Callout may occasionally be required
- Prepared to travel around London, Herts and Surrounding areas
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience in service/maintenance & Installation of IP CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarm Systems (minimum 3 years)
- High Level of relevant security standards (BS5979, BSDD243, BS8418)
- Excellent Diagnostic and fault-finding skills with the ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations
- Advanced PC and LAN/WAN networking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic Electrical or Electronic Skills
- Excellent command of English language, both written & oral
- Prepared to travel and have a flexibility approach to adapt flexible working hours
- Has the ability to build strong relationships and be a good team player
- 45 hours per week (8am - 5pm Monday to Friday) Overtime available
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On-going Training
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive salary £28,000 - £42,000pa dependent on experience
If you are looking for the potential to grow into management within a forward-thinking company forward your CV and covering letter today.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Electrical Engineering
- Fault Finding
- Access Control