We are very proud to be working closely with an Aerospace company based in the Cambridge location.
Due to growth within the company, our client are seeking to recruit a skilled Senior Electronic Engineer.
- provide technical direction and proactively lead a team of assigned engineers to manage new and existing projects in line with customer and Company expectations
- project lead on a program-by-program basis (both R&D privately funded and customer driven) by providing technical and logistical direction to a team of assigned engineers. Ensuring that all activities associated to the project life cycle including but not limited to conceptual design, drawings, BOMâ€™s, prototyping, verification, qualification, commissioning, documentation, customer support and post development tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively by the team within the agreed timelines.
- generate detailed program plans in response to customer and project requirements and ensure that allocated resources and cost budgets are maintained and managed efficiently and within the agreed timelines.
- lead by example and ensure that engineering practices are always carried out to the highest standards within your assigned project team and the engineering department.
- provide a high level of customer service and to act as a customer interface between our customers and internal departments as appropriate.
- mentor and manage the project team and individual engineerâ€™s activities as assigned.
- promote and develop good working relationships within engineering and all internal and external customers.
- research and promote design improvements, cost reductions, new materials, components and design techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Health and Safety policies are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring a high standard of housekeeping is maintained and 5s is promoted and adhered to.
- carry out duties in a proper and efficient manner, act wholeheartedly in the interest of the Company at all times and to comply with the Company Rules and Regulations.
- carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant, when required.
Good understanding of Electronical circuits and switch mode supply technologies
If you are interested and have the relevant skills to fulfill the criteria for this role then we want to hear from you.
Don't Delay...Apply Today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'