Our client are a well-established company who are looking for someone who perhaps has some supervisory experience or is looking to grow in to a more Senior or management based role.
The salary for the role will depend on experience but be in the region of £30,000-40,000, potentially more if you have management experience.
You will be responsible for helping oversee all electrical engineering and test services and help to improve production efficiency whilst also providing technical advice as and when required.
General areas of expertise will be centred around;
* Project design and execution.
* Engineering resource management & best practice.
* Project resourcing and cost control.
* Compliance with company standards and legislation.
Duties/Responsibilities will include;
* Help oversee the shop floor covering manufacture and assembly.
* Electrical/Circuit design.
* Strong experience in Switchgear, control panels, HV work, Mccs, substations etc.
* CAD knowledge; both electrical and mechanical.
* Assisting in customer technical enquiries and liaising with shop-floor personnel.
* Providing quotation's for different projects.
* Ensure all engineering activity complies with statutory requirements.
* Ensure efficient and effective use of engineering resources across all projects.
* Forecast engineering capacity and manage resources accordingly.
* Implement best practice approaches and drive improvements.
* Ensure internal engineering procedures are strictly adhered to.
* Be involved in regular business and strategy reviews with senior management.
* Mentor and drive personal development of engineering staff.
If you feel you are well suited to the Senior Electrician/Electrical Supervisor position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities. Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job