At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
An opportunity has arisen in the European Electrical Engineering Operations Department for a SeniorElectrical Reliability Engineer based in Hersham, U.K. (though we can consider people to be based in The Netherlands or Poland). Reporting to the European Electrical Manager Production, you will be responsible for optimising electrical equipment reliability, availability, longevity and operational safety through the application of reliability focused maintenance strategies and techniques, statistical data analysis and supporting work processes.
This is a challenging role in a progressive and innovative company that provides excellent personal development prospects working in a multi-discipline team environment.
As the Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer, you will:
- Identify and prioritise opportunities for reliability improvement by mining information using the different systems databases, inspection and maintenance reports during turnarounds
- Statistically analyse electrical equipment performance to assess reliability, maintainability, and availability
- Oversee predictive maintenance programs
- Analyse routine maintenance practices and help initiate and implement maintenance system changes to reduce equipment downtime
- Document and prioritise reliability issues and end of life vulnerabilities
- Assist the Electrical Design Engineers with new equipment purchase specifications, purchase decisions and installation qualification criteria
- Work on a wide range of electrical equipment including electrical protection relays, low voltage and high voltage distribution systems, large induction and synchronous motors and generators
As the Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer, you will have:
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Proven experience in maintenance support and electrical engineering in a process industry environment
- The ability to facilitate reliability focused maintenance efforts, to perform physical failure analysis and perform root cause analysis
- Knowledge of condition based monitoring/predictive maintenance technologies and hands-on experience in engineering projects
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- A dedicated and driven approach & be committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve & contribute
What We Offer:
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth & development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish by clicking APPLY now.