An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to work in a rewarding role in the North East area. You will be working within a fast moving environment where you will gain fantastic experience with a major blue chip employer, If you are motivated and enjoy helping achieve business goals then this role will be suited to you.
- The primary focus of this role is to make improvements in the current and future manufacturing processes in both the Injection moulding and the production department.
- You will be involved in the design and improvement of manufacturing equipment used in the total process of company products.
- Design of production facilities including all jigs and fixtures, Poka Yoke devices, vision system and special purpose machinery, together with all documentation resulting in CE marking of the equipment.
- Control of Installation of equipment in the Injection moulding department.
- Continuous improvement of all production equipment resulting in increased efficiency.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- To keep a close eye on and embrace the latest technology.
- To be able to prepare specifications and deliver within set timeframes and budgets.