We have a great opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join a well-respected organisation on a permanent basis, in the UK water sector. They are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their expanding team of experts.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Supervise development of technical options to engineering problems using the solutions process to provide the best engineering solution for costs and benefits.
- Undertake feasibility studies for a range of electrical projects.
- Support the Project Manager in running projects which will include monitoring and controlling project costs.
- Provide technical authority in maintaining the electrical specification, ensuring project compliance with the specification and reviewing project changes.
- Managing consultants and contractors where necessary.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- HND or degree in Electrical engineering.
- Chartered professional status.
- Extensive experience of delivering electrical projects.
- Understand the role of project management and able to deliver corporate goals.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with stakeholders and with people across all levels of the business.
- Highly analytical and numerical skills.
- Extremely motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient with the use of all Microsoft Office software.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Rebecca Hadaway on or email rebecca.hadaway @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13665, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.