- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- 8 weeks
Our client have a wealth of experience and proven expertise in all areas of building services engineering, which include consultancy and design services, performance and evaluation certification, and additional specialisms with "best in class" partners. The Team is totally committed from the Directors down to improving the Client experience and delivering projects that are on time, on budget and truly represent "best in class". They have gained a good reputation for what they do and how they do it and strongly believe in Engineering Environmental Excellence in buildings
- A proven track record for delivery - on time and to budget and always exceeding Client expectations.
- They will articulate the Engineering services in a manner that is clear and de-mystifies the subject to assist in improving the Clients understanding
- You will be working on a major infrastructure project within the Commercial field, both CAT A and CAT B Fit outs.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record in the building services sector.
- Delivering a very high level of electrical services design
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Electrical engineering or building services
- Excellent communication skills, with the capability to liaise with the M&E team
- Working knowledge of technical software, including Dialux and Amtech
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'