Senior Electrical Design Engineer
To £65,000 + package
Seeking a Senior or Associate Electrical Design Engineer to join a Global Engineering Consultancy within their Central London office, and whom is seeking an opportunity to work on diverse engineering lead projects within the built environment. The specialist team you will be joining focuses on challenging mission critical projects for clients across the commercial, financial and technology markets with projects ranging from datacentre builds, to trading floor fit outs, major plant replacement and existing building refurbishments. You will gain exposure working on an impressive portfolio of projects with clients include; Thomson Reuters, UBS, Barclays, Microsoft, BT & Telecity.
- Design, manage and supervise projects, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plans and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications and drawings scope for all projects with your Group Leader,
- Assist Group Leader with monitoring engineering/CAD resource requirement for each project within your control,
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved;
- Liaise with the design team to produce co-ordinated designs that are technically compliant,
- Provide positive contribution to design/project meetings. Maintain regular 'in house' design reviews and checks,
- Maintain excellent client and design team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business,
Electrical Design Engineers who are looking to be considered will must possess the following;
- Formal qualifications in electrical or building services engineering to at least HND level,
- Extensive experienced in design & specification electrical services for building developments,
- Proven experience working within a client facing role attending client and design team meetings,
- Able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills both written and verbal,
- Currently hold a British / EU passport or a current valid UK work permit,
- Building Services
- Data Centre
- Critical Facilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'