Senior Electrical Design Engineer
A Senior Electrical Design Engineer job based in Bexley paying up to £350 per day.
Our Client a South London based Building Services Design Consultancy is looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Engineering advice and design packages across a number of sectors including commercial, conservation, education and leisure.
- You should appreciate how to prepare conceptual schemes and develop these into detailed design packages.
- You will be taking the lead role and sometimes managing a small team providing day to day supervision.
- Communication is a key issue and you will be responsible for establishing/maintaining relationships with Architects, Contractors and Clients to encourage repeat business.
Key skills and experience required:
- You will be required to carry out feasibility studies, condition surveys and site inspections.
- At least 5 years MOJ experience
- Experience working on prison/ court sites
- Must have CTC Clearance
- Understanding of MOJ NOMS specs
- You should offer MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Chartered or working towards In-depth Building Services knowledge and experience Proficient in AutoCAD
To apply or find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact Lewis at Hays Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'