Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Regional (Across London)
A new role with a leading Tier 1 Contractor with a successful Building Services arm, who specialise within the Residential, Healthcare, Commercial, Education and Critical Services Built Environment sectors. My client has been in business for over 80 years and are still growing.
They are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer with experience in major projects in excess or £20 million M&E value. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer/ Electrical Project Manager to progress their career working for a market leading business.
The Job Role
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Provide design & technical support to the regional business unit to successfully achieve delivery targets
- Lead the Bid Engineering review process
- Contribute to the profit plan strategy
- Be operationally focused at all times.
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have up to date and relevant technical knowledge
- Design knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Value engineering experience
- Relevant testing, commissioning and installation understanding
- Basic salary of up to £90,000
- Company benefits (car & travel allowance, healthcare and pension)
- Progression and development
- Chance to work on prestigious projects all over London
If you wish to apply for this position please apply using the button provided. Alternatively if you require further information regarding this specific opportunity or you would like to enquire about other openings within the Building Services sector then please contact Lily George on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.