Senior Electrical Design Engineer
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join my client in Northamptonshire due to continued expansion of their business.
You will be responsible for the detailed design and coordination of electrical solutions including Low Voltage Distribution, Small Power, Communications, Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Lighting Protection.
You will manage engineering projects and the operational activity of the Electrical team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget and support team functions within the business.
- Previous experience of working as an Electrical Design Engineer within a consultancy environment.
- Relevant qualifications in M&E or Building Services Engineering
- Be knowledgeable of industry regulations such as British Standards and also understand RIBA stages.
- Have knowledge and an understanding ofBREEAM
- IT literate - ability to use technical packages i.e. CAD, Dialux/Relux, Amtech and 3D Naviswork
There is ample opportunity for progression within the organisation to climb up the career ladder for the right candidate so you will have to be ambitious. You will have great communication skills and be able to speak to people in your trade such as Structural Engineers and Architects.
Salary:£42,000 pa - £55,000 pa
Company car / or car allowance (Car allowance is around £3,500 a year)
Payment of professional membership bodies i.e. CIBSE
Should you wish to enquire further about this role, please send your CV to Brandon at Agenda Partnership
- Building Services
- Electrical Design