As part of an expanding workload our client is looking to increase their Electrical Engineering Team with particular focus on electrical distribution systems for industrial and manufacturing facilities.
They require an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer with knowledge across a range of sectors to help deliver technically challenging designs of varying size and complexity. The successful candidate will be a key member in the team – focusing on the reliable delivery of the best technical expertise in their chosen field
The successful candidate will be capable of project execution in the following areas:
- Design and specification of low (230-400V), medium (11kV-22kV) and high (>60kV) voltage systems
- Specification of electrical equipment including transformers, switchgear and power regulations
- Cable sizing and management
- Electrical system studies
- Fault level, load flow, arc flash, insulation co-ordination, power quality analysis and protection co-ordination
- Small power system designs
- Grid connections
- SCADA system requirement specifications and development
- Preparation of technical reports, specifications, schedules and operating procedures
- Planning and implementation of electrical works from feasibility study through to commissioning and handover
- Planning design activities
- Support and preparation of both technical and commercial proposals
- Supporting project management activities for industrial projects as required.
- Qualified at degree level in Electrical Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Qualifications and experience leading to Chartered Engineer Status
- Relevant experience of electrical design and projects
- Knowledge of applicable regulations
- (H&S, CDM 17th Edition, Electricity at Work Act, ESQCR etc.)
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job