Senior Electrical Engineer required for a well-reputed multi-disciplinary practice of Consulting Engineers. Our client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer due to expansion of the business and being awarded multiple contracts & projects.
The successful candidate will be managing the design, specification, compliance and quality of installations on Data Centre projects, ensuring both compliance & quality of designs. The ideal Senior Electrical Engineer will be based in or locally to Central London.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Working within the Electrical Department
- Responsible for delivering electrical Data Centre design
- Site surveys & visits and associated inspections
- Production of tender packages and analysing of tenders
- Monitoring and management of costs, quality and timescale
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- You must have previous experience working on Data Centre projects.
- You must be proficient with the hands-on design of Data Centre projects.
- You will be working with various types of Design software to complete Designs.
- 8+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Professional Chartership preferred, but not essential.
- Able to commute to Central London.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary of £45-£55k per annum DOE
- Benefits package to be discussed
- Pension and Holiday Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job