Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services
Competitive Starting Salary
Penguin Recruitment is proud to be working with a specialist MEP Engineering Consultancy, based near Manchester, as they look to add an experienced senior electrical design engineer to their technical Building Services team. You will be joining a recognised and award-winning consultancy based in Manchester, with projects throughout the UK.
This Senior Electrical Design Engineer role will see you take on new duties as your role will include:
- Compile complete packages of tender information
- Design and detail straightforward engineering systems
- Undertake electrical network calculations using AMTECH software
- Complete lighting calculations using Dialux
- Develop building models including the use of building simulation software
- Illustrate concepts and prepare written reports
- Attend routine site meetings and carry out site surveys
- Lead and develop the team - either immediately or progress up to this level in the near future
To be considered for this Senior Electrical Design Engineer role, you will ideally:
- Hold a relevant degree/Masters (e.g. Building Services Engineer)
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Be competent in AutoCAD/AMTECH/DIALUX
- Have experienced with/knowledge of Revit
- Be a member of CIBSE or equivalent
Our client is pleased to offer their new Senior Electrical Design Engineer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly
- building services
- electrical engineering
- electrical design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'