Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer - Birmingham
Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer
Salary up to £35,000 plus benefits
Our client a successful, award winning Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer to join a friendly team of Building Services Engineers in Birmingham. Working on a host of interesting building services projects, you will lead the electrical design team across Residential, Commercial and Educational sectors.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits and pension package and real options to progress within the consultancy.
In order to be considered for this Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer role you will:
- Have gained a strong Degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years (or more) consultancy experience
- Be Working towards or hold CEng status with IET or CIBSE
- Have a Technical design background managing M&E design teams
- Have strong working knowledge in the use of BIM and AutoCAD
- Work well as part of the design team, mentoring junior team members
- Have excellent communication skills, allowing you to interact directly with clients and stakeholders
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
In order to discuss this Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer role or other similar roles within the Building Services sector please call RONNIE SPINKS or or email your CV to
- design engineer
- Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"