Working within the buoyant education recruitment sector you will be responsible for developing and building a new Education Recruitment division with full support from an existing manager who is an expert in their field.
Our client is a well-established recruitment consultancy with a network of UK offices. One of the largest independently owned recruitment companies in the UK.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing teaching professionals into contract positions.
- Attending both candidate and client meetings.
- Winning new business.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best practice" candidate experience.
- Working to and achieving pre-agreed financial objectives.
- Ensuring all teachers placed are fully compliant.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience gained within Education recruitment.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of success within Education recruitment.
- Reliable, punctual and articulate.
- Able to work to financial targets.
- A good team player.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent in both candidate and client facing situations.
- Drivers Licence.
- Highly competitive basic salary.
- Company Car Allowance after probation is completed.
- Achievable targets for basic salary increase.
- Uncapped performance related commission scheme paid monthly.
- Administration support from day one to help ensure teachers are compliant.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Facilities, FMCG, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific, and Trades & Labour.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Talent Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'