Senior Editorial Assistant
My client are seeking a talented individual with strong communication, organisational, and leadership skills to co-ordinate and manage scientific services activities and a small team of Editorial Assistants.
You will be an integral part of the team within a leading global agency which channel their passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. They provide comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. This is the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference!
- Provide high-quality support to account teams for project delivery, including manuscript styling for journal submission; congress abstract submissions; formatting of PowerPoint congress presentations, scientific figure redraws, etc.
- Provide information resources support across the business; maintain information resources handbook. Maintain a strong awareness of business requirements and client expectations
- Help team prioritise workload; arrange and liaise with freelance cover where appropriate
- Provide mentoring and on-the-job training to a small team of EAs
- Strong team player but with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, very close attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate, lead by example, train, mentor, share best practice
- Relevant Editorial Assistant experience in Medical Communications Agency (minimum 2 years)
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office software (particularly experienced in Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign also an advantage
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work
- A vibrant and sociable team environment
- Intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training
- Excellent competitive benefits package
- Great career development
Interested? Send your CV now
- Medical Communications
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'