Senior Editor - Content Marketing Agency - London - Retail Account
Senior Editor wanted for a leading content marketing agency based in London overseeing the online digital communications and brand messaging process for 2 leading retail and consumer goods businesses. Reporting into the Editorial Director you will mainly be working across digital and leading the content strategy, ideation and creation of on brand content. This is a great opportunity for someone that's a strong writer who's come from either a news stand background or potentially working in a content or editorial position at a digital agency.
About the Senior Editor role.....
- Developing creative content ideas for UK and global websites
- Building relationships with client stakeholders
- Presenting creative proposals and content demonstrating understanding of brand positioning
- Creating on brand digital messaging to go out through multiple digital channels
- Managing editorial staff and freelancers
- Ensuring content is consistent of brand tone of voice
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Shaping and owning creative solutions that compliment the clients brand and content platforms
- Keeping up with the latest industry and digital trends to drive user engagement
- Developing existing clients accounts
- Talent development and nurturing
- Strong journalistic writer with content marketing strategy knowledge
- Great client relationship building and presentation skills
My client is a leading content agency in London and have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Editor to come on board leading editorial for 2 of their key consumer goods and retail clients.
This job advert was posted by Tom Crawford
- Content Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Online Journalism
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job