Senior Editing Managers
Salary: £40k Plus Pension Scheme, Cashback Healthcare Plan, Free Leisure & Golf Club Membership, Tax-Free Childcare Vouchers / Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 Days' Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Our client is the UK’s No. 1 Educational Publisher. They’ve doubled their sales since 2013 and they’re growing further still. So, why are they bucking the industry trend? Our client puts it down to exceptional people, outstanding products and a unique publishing model. If you’re an experienced manager with a sound track record of leading people, projects and change, our client would love to hear from you.
The Editing Department is comprised of 80 talented in-house editors who write, edit and review our client’s unique market-leading products. The need for these new roles has arisen out of our client’s extraordinary growth and a desire to further develop their people and processes.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Leading a team of 15-30 Editors
- The recruitment, development, retention and performance management of your team
- Ensuring all projects in your remit are commercially prioritised and published on time
- Nurturing our client’s culture of accountability, trust and excellence
- Leading change
- Keeping your teams challenged and motivated
- High standards in everything you do
- An impressive academic background
- A track record of project managing complex projects on time and to budget
- Solid leadership and people management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Superb organisational, planning and prioritising skills
- A focus on solutions, not problems
- A positive, straightforward, collaborative approach
- To be willing to give and receive constructive feedback in a positive way
To apply, please select the button shown to send your CV, together with a full covering letter outlining your current salary and benefits.
Closing date: Monday 26th March 2018
To apply for the role of Senior Editing Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Editing Manager, Senior Editor, Editing Manager, In-House Editing Manager, Content Manager, Project Manager, Publishing Manager, Editor, Publishing, People Manager, Publishing House, North West, Commercial Manager, Senior Manager.