Note:I have a numer of roles in London e.g. eDiscovery support/junior PM, eDiscovery PM's, SEnior eDiscovery PM's and Director.
Location: London (with travel)
Salary: circa £45 up to £95K (ish)
ROLE (other more junior roles are similar tools with less responsibility and requiring less experience):
Senior position managing multiple eDiscovery projects from initiation to project completion. Providing professional consulting services to law firms and corporate clients. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who:
- Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage projects.
- Utilise industry standard and bespoke software (can be any plateform e.g. Relativity, Clearwell, Autonomy, Ringtail etc).
- Manage team workloads; apply analytical skills and utilise existing methodologies to client situations
- Create customised solutions to meet client needs
- Be client oriented to meet client deadlines
- Travel as required to ensure effective management of case activities
- Responsible for day to day activities of projects including interaction with other consultants, and client personnel, managing stakeholders
- Solid electronic discovery experience (can be from a vendor/consultancy or Law Firm)
- Experience with document review software applications
- 2:1 degree or higher (not essential)
- Motivated, self-starter; demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems and create innovative solutions
- Provide excellent client service in deadline-driven situations
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking role.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a
- Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role
- Knowledge of eDiscovery review platforms; databases or similar applications such as Relativity, Recommind, Introspect or Summation
- Knowledge of SQL database queries and scripting is usefu (not essential)
- Strong proficiency with Windows and related software
- Outstanding client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations
- Successful management/supervision of others
- Ability to travel when requested
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
Keywords: eDiscovery, e-Discovery, "e Discovery", EDRM, Legal Review, Relativity, Recommind, Introspect, Ringtail, Project Management, Electronic discovery reference model, Digital Forensics
- Litigation Support
- Law Firms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job