Our client is a highly successful, rapidly growing and innovative business and is poised for further growth. As a result of this we are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Senior Ecommerce Manager.
This is a business critical role where you will ensure optimum performance across critical channels/marketplaces and play an instrumental role in driving growth for the client.
- Creating and maintaining strong commercial performance through engaging user journey from visitor through to sales conversion
- Manage the team to ensure that the customer is at the center of all marketing and commercial decision making
- Drive effective online merchandising that delivers on commercial objectives
- Ensure consistent collaboration with the Marketing team to provide a website inline with that presents products on a timely basis, to maximize all sales opportunities
- Monitor and manage data analysis to deliver a continually improving online experience and identifying trends. Report regularly on findings
- Supporting the Ecommerce Director to ensure forecasting, budget setting, adhering to budgets are effectively managed
- Lead the Product Information team review processes and use previous experience improve on content to work towards conversion
- Work towards agreed optimization and conversion targets with a continual focus on improving sales revenue
- Playing a lead role in the day to day website performance of a specific, designated category
- Working closely with a variety of key departments to drive optimum onsite performance
- Create a clear understanding of competitors, identifying target consumers, thinking ‘outside’ the box and recognizing opportunities
- Managing functionally of the website
The ideal candidate
- Commercially driven individual with a strong analytical mindset.
- A track record in delivering eCommerce revenue improvements through A/B testing UX/UI improvements, effective website merchandising and personalization.
- Extensive experience in day-to-day management of eCommerce websites
- Knowledge of UX and SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics essential
- A great communicator able to communicate insights to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Private health care
- Critical illness cover
- The ability to buy and sell annual leave alongside a generous 15 days plus bank holidays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'