Our client are a fast growing business.
The role of the Senior eCommerce Developer in the organisation is to provide a first class user experience for all transactional websites for all brands. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to drive the continued growth of eCommerce sales, they will amend and develop the Magento code base , integrate with 3rd party supporting systems and also develop on internal systems
The role will be working within a team that has developers / system architects / testers and digital performance optimizers and will be responsible for shared line management of developers and junior developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the development team in planned sprints.
- Analysing requirements, proposing scalable and flexible "future-proofed" solutions and estimating development work accordingly.
- Programming and templating responsive, dynamic websites using current best practice.
- Setting up and connecting backend and frontend coding.
- Testing code and deploying projects to live server environments.
- Testing code and deploying projects to test server environments.
- Setting up databases and code repositories, installing and configuring open source platforms.
- Implementing third party integrations
- Ability to implement web service APIs and XML feeds
Experience we are looking for:
- At least 3-4 years experience working on a commercial eCommerce system as an eCommerce Developer or similar role with line management responsibility.
- Github experience
- Supported Skill in PHP
- Magento experience
- Knowledge of AWS
- Responsive website development
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new software systems
- Good understanding of website security
- Using Analytic packages to understand performance of code deployments
- Experience working with databases
- Familiar with an AGILE way of working
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Web Applications
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'