This is an exciting time to join Endsleigh as we have recently announced a number of new roles within our marketing department and are proud winners of the award for the Best Student Insurance Provider in the Insurance Choice Awards 2017.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior eCommerce Manager will be leading a team of 13 covering Website Design & Optimisation, Digital Acquisition, Customer Communications and Integrated Analytics.Role
The Senior eCommerce Manager is a key leadership role at Endsleigh, leading the development our digital strategy to transform our performance at all stages of the customer lifecycle. This will include the development of a strategic roadmap for the development of our off site and on site capability, and will require a strategic and commercial mind set- coupled with a performance focus and collaborative approach.
Key accountability will include:
- Developing and implementing the digital strategy
- Improving the performance of the entire enquiry-to-sale journey and the in-life self-service journeys, whilst prioritising team activity to support the business objectives
- Overseeing the development of the digital channel strategy, ensuring the path to purchase via search, aggregator, affiliate and emails channels is optimised.
- Overseeing a programme of website development including the implementation of a new CMS, website optimisation and new customer transactional journeys development.
- Overseeing the development of customer communication and CRM activity to increase our customer loyalty and satisfaction and drive greater value from each customer
- Maintaining robust integrated analytics capability
- Ensuring the digital budget and expenditure is controlled, forecasted and delivers strong ROI
- Leading and coaching a team of digital professionals, guiding their development and the delivery of their objectives.
- Ensuring all activity is compliant and in line with regulatory and legal requirements.
The successful Senior eCommerce Manager will have or be:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant subject
- Significant experience of developing strategy and managing in e-commerce environments, ideally with experience in the insurance or financial services sector
- Confident in influencing and driving change and making decisions to drive pace.
- Comfortable operating in a high performance environment, monitoring performance and taking action to deliver against KPIs.
- Significant experience leading and managing people and in collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to derive conclusions across multiple sources.
- Inspirational leadership skills, ability set and communicate a vision to motivate team
- Experience in juggling multiple complex projects and delivering to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, receive private healthcare for you and your family, a bonus scheme, and a company car allowance.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.