Senior eCommerce Manager - Global Luxury Brands
**Senior eCommerce Manager - Global Luxury Brands**
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right person to join this team as Senior eCommerce Manager reporting directly to the Sales Director. This role will lead the strategy to grow exponentially with our pureplay eCommerce accounts (Amazon, Ocado, ebay) and act as the eCommerce evangelist to upskill the wider business.
My client operates around the world and is a gloabl leader in a range of different markets. They have been established for over 150 years, employ 50,000 people around the world and turnover around £25 billion. They own a number of luxury hair, health and beauty brands that are recognised across the world.
You will be responsible for;
- Set, lead and implement eCommerce strategy
- Responsible for full P&L management on all pureplay accounts (Amazon, Ocado, ebay)
- Optimise eCommerce sales development and account profitability
- Build internal digital capability and eCommerce expertise throughout the business
- Coach and develop 2 direct reports
- Home based role with 2-3 days a week in the office
The ideal candidate;
- Demonstrable success in eCommerce Management
- Experienced in all aspects of P&L management
- Understanding of the online customer journey for retailers and pureplayers
- Past experience in FMCG categories is a plus
- Amazon experience ideal but not essential
A full, comprehensive training scheme has been put in place to ensure you are comfortable with the brands. You will also receive individual training on a yearly basis to help continuously improve your knowledge and skills.
This is an opportunity to get into one of the largest companies in the world. They only take the best candidates and can offer a long term career with clear progression outlined.
A competitive basic salary is on offer for this position (around £55,000) as well as a number of corporate benefits including bonus, high spec company car, laptop, smartphone, excellent pension scheme, private healthcare, annual leave, free lunch on site, dental plan, etc
- National Accounts
- National Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'