Sector: Nursery Association / Charity
Job ID: 32077
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Early Years Manager to join a leading childcare association. The successful candidate will lead on development, ongoing review and quality management of our training resources products and services. Working with a team of early years experts they will be responsible for writing material and developing programmes of support to help practitioners improve practice in early years.
As Senior Early Years Manager you will;
- Ensure systems are in place for monitoring, auditing and quality assurance and to measure impact
- Be the associations lead for practitioner training and development from entry up to early years teacher
- Act as advisor for curriculum across England, Scotland and Wales
- Lead on and develop training, products and services in conjunction with other early years experts
- Provide high quality training service delivery including, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on internal and external team’s performance
To apply for this post you’ll need:
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent in the area of early years
- Knowledge of Early Years and childcare in relation to qualification and policy
- Qualification in adult education is essential
- Excellent administrative, project management, training and development skills
- Broad knowledge of adult education and continuing professional development in Early Years
- Substantial experience of working in a senior capacity within early years with higher education and early years combined
- To be flexible and able to undertake occasional evening and weekend duties, including some overnight stays and travel in the UK.
- Able to drive/own car or access to transport.
For an initial confidential conversation, contact us today!
All successful candidates will be subject to full pre-employment and DBS checks.
- Nursery Management
- Early Years Manager
- Senior Early Years Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'