Role - E&P Senior Constrcution Manager
Salary - £60-70,000 Basic, Car allowance, Travel paid, Pension, Health care, Holidays
Location - Central London
This major contractor undertakes engineering E&P installation and test works for the UK Rail Market and for various clients.
The E&P construction team covers all aspects of electrical and mechanical requirements in the rail environment including survey, installation, test & commission, working to the latest technical specifications and Network Rail Group Standards. We are currently recruiting for an E&P Senior Construction Manager, CRE to become a key member of the team and have a high level of competency to deliver E&P installations within the Rail sector. The installations will encompass signalling power supplies, points heating, DNO supplies and also building services for stations and depots and trackside schemes.
* Report directly to the E&P Construction Practice Manager on the performance and productivity of the E&P team.
* Management of E&P construction staff to deliver projects.
* Integrate with other disciplines and support a team of Design Engineers who undertake electrical work within a Rail environment.
* Briefing staff with latest technical & safety standards.
* Key experience of EIS would be an essential skill for this post.
* Successful hand back of assets to Network Rail upon completion of works.
* Prepare O&M hand back documentation interfacing with the design engineers.
* Prepare test & commissioning documentation for various electrical installations from 650v signalling power to points heating installation.
* Assist with tendering for new works
* Carry out safety checks on site make sure all paperwork is in order.
* Carry out safety briefings to staff.
* Act as work package manager on projects that you are involved with for your E&P Installation and testing activities.
* Capture new changes of works from original scope.
* HNC/HND/Degree Electrical Engineering or equivalent related experience.
* 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
* 17th Edition IEE Testing & Inspection C&G 2394 & 2395.
* Has the ability to Tender & Estimate E&P related project enquiries and develop programmes.
* Appropriate experience working in Rail infrastructure environment is essential, who can demonstrate experience with Signalling Power Supplies, Points Heating, platform lighting, level crossing lighting, and all other 230v & 400v power supplies.
* The successful applicant will be a competent user of IT tools in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
* Has previous experience as an E&P Construction CRE
* Has previous experience of looking after multiple projects.
* Full clean UK valid driving licence
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Rail Systems
- Electrification and Plant