Senior DSP Engineer - Mobile Communications - Real Time Embedded Systems - C, DSP .
Our client is a highly successful global technology leader and services innovator , they are looking for an experienced Senior DSP Engineer to implement real time embedded software in the LTE and 5G physical layer of their mobile communications products.
As a Senior DSP Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Detailed Design, coding and maintenance of real-time embedded software written in C within an Agile framework.
- Implementation of Physical layer aspects of the 3GPP 5G and LTE FDD / TDD
- Unit-test, Module/component testing and integration testing, including the creation of test cases
- Completion of assigned work on time, within the duration of the Sprint and to meet the quality requirements of our Continuous Integration process
- Support and maintenance of existing code
- Solving problems encountered in the product with a high degree of autonomy
As a Senior DSP Engineer your key skills and experience should include:
- Degree educated in communication systems or a similar subject
- Experienced programmer in real time embedded C and/or DSP programming
- Good knowledge of mobile communications, with proven work experience in the physical layer of 3GPP LTE FDD/TDD
- Good knowledge of Matlab
- Familiarity of: Jira, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Unit-test methodology, Continuous Integration & Scrum, Agile and SAFe4.0
- Good understanding of DSP processors
- Knowledgeable in software development practices
- LTE/OFDM physical layer knowledge is desirable
- Previous experience on WCDMA/WiMax physical layer implementation is useful
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary teams to solve problems
- Be able to perform design and coding with a high level of autonomy
- Able to produce good technical documents and communicate effectively
- Able to work in a changing environment and evolving processes.
Keywords - DSP, Mobile Communications, Real Time, Embedded, agile, C, Digital Signal Processing, Wireless, Communication Systems
Senior DSP Engineer - Mobile Communications - Real Time Embedded Systems - C, DSP
Salary - Competitive plus excellent benefits
Location - Stevenage, Herts
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Software
- Mobile Communications
- Real Time