Senior Drainage Engineer
Role: Senior Drainage Engineer
Salary: £30k-£40k Depending on Experience
Our client is an independently owned, environmental consultancy with territory offices across the UK. Works include delivery of creative, integrated cost-effective solutions across a broad range of environmental disciplines.
- Development and checking of drainage strategies, detailed designs, and technical reports.
- Preparation, review, and submission of fee proposals.
- Liaising with other teams, Clients, regulators, and other external organisations.
- Project and financial management of projects.
- Providing guidance to other team members.
- Producing and checking civils designs.
The successful candidate:
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered or Incorporated (or working towards).
- Experience in sustainable drainage design (surface and foul water).
- Experienced in using CAD and MicroDrainage (or equivalent software).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage own workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home.
- Experience in civils design (highways, earthworks and volumetric design).
- Supporting management of the drainage team.
- Experience in commercial management of projects.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'