KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Downstream Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading the transfer and process development from lab scale to pilot or commercial scale of gene therapy products such as AAVs, lenti- viral vectors or other viral vectors.
2. Performing downstream chromatography purification techniques such as ion exchange, size exclusion, affinity using AKTA systems and UNICORN software.
3. As a Senior Downstream Scientist, you will use continuous improvement and design of experiment (DOE) for experiments of the manufacturing of clinical GMP batches.
4. Implementing scale up of bulk drug substances from microbial or mammalian based processes while co-ordinating scientists for the scale up and transfer of gene therapy products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Downstream Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences degree such as biotechnology, biochemistry, industrial biotechnology
2. Proven industry experience in process development for DSP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with purification techniques such as AKTA systems and UNICORN including ion exchange chromatography, affinity chromatography and size exclusion.
Key Words: Bioprocess / Bioprocessing / DSP / Downstream / Purification / Filtration / Chromatography / AKTA / TFF / GLP / GMP / Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceuticals / Pharmaceuticals / R&D / Development / Research / Scale Up / Manufacturing / Pilot Scale / UNICORN / Senior Scientist / North West / Merseyside / CDMO
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'