This Trade Services position is required on a rolling temporary basis to support the department through a busy period during a time when automation of the department is taking place.
* Accurate First/Second checking a priority.
* KYC checking of Shipping Companies, agents or Mater of the vessel/goods which should include checking countries involved in shipping transaction (checks via Accuity- Compliance Link.
* Tracking Bills of Lading using track & search engine or shipping companies' websites/ ICC/IMB
* KYC on parties involved under transactions, using Accuity-Complaince.
* Addressing discrepancies with beneficiaries or their banks/L/C issuing banks etc and addressing Payments under L/Cs and Documentary collections using Flexcube MT202s and or MT103s. Processing incoming L/Cs, amendments in the system and advising thereof.
* Addressing general queries with banks and customers in respect of various trade transactions.
* Liquidation of ITF and other bank loans, including roll overs.
* Preparing proposals for the B2B L/Cs, other banks L/Cs, where UBUK confirmation is required. Preparing proposals for risk participations under L/Cs (Funded or unfunded) maintaining a record on a spreadsheet.
Candidate must be willing to address any other duties assigned by the Head of Department or his designated deputy.
Interested parties please apply ASAP.
- letters of credit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'