IMMEDIATE START INTERIM CONTRACT
Responsible for the tactical oversight of the day to day operations in the Europe, United Kingdom, and South Africa 3PL locations.
Position manages directly and indirectly the day to day functions of the Europe, United Kingdom, and South Africa 3PL distribution facilities as well as inventory allocation and maintenance. Responsible for negotiating out of scope special work order, handling and in country freight costs with the assistance and approval of management.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Gives oversight and manages directly or indirectly:
- Daily 3PL operations in the Europe, United Kingdom, and South Africa locations
- Daily outbound order status and follow through
- Daily inbound activity and receiving status
- Work with locations to ensure KPI's are being kept up to date
- Scheduling and coordination of weekly calls with each facility
- Active participant in Quarterly Business Reviews, issue QBR reports to management
- Travel to 3PL and Customer DC's as needed to ensure that processes are being followed and product is being handled properly.
- Review and approve 3PL, Work Orders and Transportation invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing delivery/logistics compliance
- Collaborate with Logistics team to source and negotiate transport rates with carriers in country to ensure costs stay competitive.
- Reporting and disposition of damage product at warehouse, at least quarterly
- Maintenance of the physical inventory integrity
- Administration of weekly Cycle Inventory programs
- Manage quality of service and compliance with the 3PL and Customers to ensure we deliver compliant and achieve targets.
- Track non-compliances and be the liaison between 3PL and accounting team to ensure chargebacks are tracked and resolved appropriately.
- Create and maintain metrics for market and report to management monthly
- Create process documentation and publishing of process to enable efficient flow of work activity and ensure the work flows are sustainable, repeatable and person neutral.
- Work with supply chain business analyst and IT to build value add reporting, tools, analytics that leverage BI (business intelligence) and portray the activity, results and value of the organization.
- Responsible for the approval of new account setups and ongoing liaising with customers to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for Label design, creating and approval.
- Work in collaboration with manager to implement continuous improvement programs to control costs and improve service.
- Leverage fulfillment partner's systems to drive out cost, provide efficiencies and elevate delivery performance.
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in warehousing, distribution, 3PL management and coordination.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in business or supply chain or equivalent work related experience is required