In house Legal Counsel - construction and infrastructure focus
An Internationally ranked company, located in the Qatar, is presently seeking a legal counsel with a focus on transactional matters.
The company is one of the leading companies in the region.
The have been established for a number of years and have developed an impressive portfolio of work within the contracting business with an emphasis on high level construction and mega insurance. Legal counsel will ideally have prior exp in these sectors.
The role is a legal counsel position with a particular emphasis on the construction and infrastructure sectors. In House Corporate counsel will be expected to have a strong focus on all aspects of such work in the Qatar including, but not limited to:
* Provides contentious construction advice to construction project teams in co-ordination with other departments to ensure that all aspects of contract management receive a high quality legal service.
* Provides advice in accordance with the company's contracts and commercial policies and procedures.
* Reviews service and commercial contracts and assists in the procurement of professional and commercial services
* Drafts and reviews MOUs between project stakeholders
* Able to read / write in Arabic
They client requires lawyers who:
- Law Degree and admitted to practise in a relevant jurisdiction.
- Must have qualified in private practice and have strong corporate and commercial post qualification experience of 7-8 plus years.
- Open to living and/or working in Doha
- Construction Law and project -related agreements and documentation
Salary will be within the line of Circa 45,000 to 55,000 QAR, (£115,000 - £140,000)
If you are a lawyer looking to take a professional step in your career please send your C.V to the link below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.