We are currently recruiting for a Director to join a leading Residential Developer. Initially working on a flagship Central London Development, the Director will be sitting on the project Board of Directors and take responsibility for managing the entire project. This will involve managing the Technical, Commercial & Construction Directors.
Specific duties that will be associated with the role will be discussed at interview stage, as will more details about the project itself. It is important that the successful Director has previous experience in a similar role, managing Directors and taking responsibility for multi-million pound developments. Although the Director will initially only be looking after the one development, it is envisaged that further developments will follow as the Director comes up to speed. Due to the nature of the project, it is crucial that the successful Director has experience of working on listed buildings.
Director Position Overview
- Sitting on the Project Board of Directors
- Overall responsibility for a flagship high end residential project
- Managing the Technical, Commercial & Construction Directors
- Taking responsibility for further developments as the Director comes up to speed
- Specific duties to be discussed as required
Director Position Requirements
- Extensive experience working on high end residential projects
- Extensive experience working on listed buildings
- Experience of operating at Senior Director level, responsible for managing other Directors
Director Position Remuneration
- Salary: Will be taken on a case by case basis
- Full package to be discussed as required
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy