Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Social Welfare Charity
£26,000 - £31,000
We have an exciting opportunity to assist a leading social welfare charity in finding a Senior Direct Marketing Executive to implement and develop the direct marketing programme in line with their Fundraising plan.
The duties for this role will include:
- Taking responsibility for the execution and management of approved direct marketing campaigns - Ensuring deadlines are met and learning from test activity applied. This includes submitting data selection requests, preparing post campaign analysis
- Liaising with suppliers at all stages (including agencies, design, print & production teams) communicating and managing campaign requirements
- Working closely with the wider Direct Marketing team in the development of future fundraising strategies
- Compiling income and expenditure budgets and re-forecasts according to guidelines
- Assisting the Direct Marketing Manager in financial management and budget control
- Making recommendations for improvements in targeting where appropriate.
The ideal Candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven successful experience in direct marketing. and of managing large complex direct marketing campaigns.
- Proven successful experience of preparing, re-forecasting and meeting budget targets.
- Proven successful experience of editing and proofing copy.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be a self- starter
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Project management skills
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV in the first instance