Position: Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Up to £31,000 + benefits
A large not for profit organisation in Central London are now looking to recruit a Senior Direct Marketing Executive with the drive and organisational skills to implement and develop their direct marketing programme.
This role comes at a time of growth and ambition, offering a great platform for you to make a real contribution to the success of a good cause which can affect us all.
- Execution and management of approved direct marketing campaigns.
- Submitting data selection requests and preparing post campaign analysis.
- Liaise and manage suppliers at all stages.
- Monitor and provide cost and income information on individual campaigns.
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Successful experience in direct marketing to include print, email and SMS
- Experience of managing large complex direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience of preparing, re forecasting and meeting budget targets.
- Experience of editing and proofing copy.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications.
- To succeed in this role, you will have previous experience in direct marketing and executing and implementing campaigns.